Dr Cecilia Serban
- Dr Cecilia Serban
More about Dr Cecilia Serban
I am a Certified Plant-Based Health and Life Coach. I work with individuals one on one and with couples. I also deliver talks and workshops where I promote a healthy lifestyle through a whole foods plant-based diet.
I am also a medical doctor, working in Anaesthesia and General Intensive Care in London. I have been following a whole foods plant-based diet myself for the last seven years and I have seen the benefits in my own health, as well as in the health of my clients.
I work with the individual on a one to one basis as well as with couples. I help people who suffer from lifestyle chronic illnesses and those who want to transition to a whole foods plant-based diet and achieve optimal health.
I work with adults, age 30+.
The sessions are held over the phone/skype/zoom so location is not an issue.
I also deliver talks and workshops promoting a healthy lifestyle through a whole foods plant based diet.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Dr Cecilia Serban
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans?
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
I inform people about the health, environment and animal benefits of a plant based diet.
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?