- Dipt Nails
More about Dipt Nails
Developed by women for women. Using next generation technology in conjunction with British Chemists to achieve optimum care of the natural nail in both application and removal. Education is key. All of our orders contain step-by-step instructions, plus on-line videos and tutorials.
We are an on-line business with an easy and quick to navigate website. Deliveries are 3-5 working days. Orders are placed using shopify and payment can also be made using Apple Pay and Paypal.
Keeping the Faith Collection
Expires: 30th April 2021
Keeping the Faith Collection includes
3 on trend spring colours
A Base resin, a Finish resin, an Activator, a Brush softeners and a Finishing file.
All you need to achieve a set of Dipt Nails for £1.60
Connect & follow Dipt Nails
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)