- Daniel Fuenmayor
More about Daniel Fuenmayor
Through personal experiences and extensive studies in various fields to take better care of my own health as well as our beautiful planet, I have acquired a great deal of knowledge in nutrition and gastronomy, ethics and philosophy, psychology and behaviourism, mindfulness and spirituality, environmentalism and sustainability.
I now know how important it is to consciously take care of our mind, body and spirit to enjoy every day a healthy and happy life while living in harmony with the environment.
I founded 2HELP.LIFE to inspire and guide people and businesses to achieve their own holistic wellbeing!
I can help you:
* Discover a healthier and happier version of yourself through holistic wellbeing.
* If you are considering veganism, find the answers to any questions you may have, debunk myths and truly understand the benefits and rewards of embracing this healthy lifestyle.
* If you are already a vegan, fine-tune your choices and actions so you can fully enjoy yourself and thrive in this fulfilling lifestyle.
* Have a more positive impact on the environment going beyond a plant-based diet.
* Train your staff and improve your menu and services for vegan customers/guests to make your business more vegan-friendly, inclusive and sustainable.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Daniel Fuenmayor
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Educate, inspire, share facts.
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?
What was the motivation behind your project? What did you want to change in the world?
I became a vegan 4 years ago and my principles and values finally were aligned with my actions. I have studied and learned so much about holistic wellbeing (mind, body and spirit) and how important it is to live happy and healthy, in harmony with the planet, so I decided to offer my guidance to inspire other people as well as businesses to become better versions of themselves.
Who is the team behind your project?
What one thing about your project would most surprise us?
I can offer my guidance in 3 different languages I’m fluent in (4 if you accept my conversational informal French).
If your project could be granted one wish, what would you wish for?
To become a new educational institution to facilitate critical thinking, guidance in the awakening of our humanity and inspiration to be happy and healthy humans in balance with our environment… all on a global scale, of course!
Is there anything else that you would like to share with us about your project?
2HELP is an acronym I came up with after putting together "Healthy Holistic Ethical Lifestyle Practices”… 2xH + E + L + P and when I searched for the domain, I found .life available, so it became all one! 2HELP.life!
A bit more about me is also here.