More about D8
Our products are made from specially selected ingredients to create our pioneering range. Our range comprises:
Original Date Butter
- An expert blend of organic medjool dates and a pinch of Himalayan pink salt. An ideal replacement for traditional sweeteners, this variety is a great addition to bakes, ice creams and smoothies. Our Original date butter won a star at the Guild of Fine Foods Great Taste Awards 2019.
Cinnamon Date Butter
- A blend of Saigon cinnamon, organic medjool dates with a hint of nutmeg to provide a sweetly spiced aromatic lift ideal for sweet treats.
Toasted Cacao Date Butter
- This mix of raw cacao powder, toasted cacao nibs and organic medjool dates creates a rich chocolate spread alternative to pantry staples made without nuts or palm oil.
Sour Cherry Date Butter
- This sweet and fruity blend of organic sour cherries, organic cherry juice and organic medjool dates creates a tart jam alternative made with all natural ingredients and absolutely no added sugar.
Black Pepper Date Butter
- This dark horse flavour is the ideal alternative to chutney. Made from blended medjool dates, ground and cracked black pepper, this flavour pairs perfectly with cheeses and is the ideal base for savoury sauces. This flavour also won a star at the Guild of Fine Foods Great Taste Awards.
Vegan friendly, paleo, no added sugar, preservative free, no artificial flavours, no artificial colours, palm oil free.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow D8
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
We have helped to raise awareness and funds for each cause listed.
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?