- Corinne Taylor
More about Corinne Taylor
We bring you 100% natural, plant based aromatherapy products for bath, body and home, created and developed by qualified aromatherapist Corinne Taylor.
All of our products are free from Palm oil, SLS, parabens, synthetic fragrance and mineral oils, and are never animal tested. Each and every product is made and tested in house in our workshop in the rural East Sussex countryside, using only natural, organic & vegan friendly ingredients. From therapeutic grade essential oils to non-GMO Soy wax, each ingredient we use is hand picked for a specific therapeutic purpose.
Our ingredients are always ethically sourced and eco-friendly, with packaging being recyclable where ever possible.
All of our products are certified cruelty free with The Leaping Bunny, and are registered with The Vegan Society.
All of our products are:
• Formulated using only natural and organic ingredients
• Certified cruelty free with The Leaping Bunny
• Registered with The Vegan Society
• 100% free from Palm Oil
• 100% free from SLS, parabens, sulphates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance & colour
• Scented only with essential oils
• Each and every ingredient carefully chosen for their therapeutic benefits
• Handmade in small batches in our rural East Sussex workshop
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01273 390439
Connect & follow Corinne Taylor
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Donations, signing petitions, sharing resources
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Some (less than a third)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?