Conscious House London
- Conscious House London
More about Conscious House London
Conscious House London provides natural, sustainable and planet-friendly skincare and home fragrance products.
The brand was started to make sustainable skincare affordable, and accessible to everyone. We wanted to share knowledge and insight, debunk myths, and uncover the secrets behind lots of skincare ingredients, whilst providing simple, natural formulations that are as good for the planet as they are for your skin.
Each product is carefully formulated to bring together delicious, sustainable ingredients with a divine indulgent fragrance and texture. Our fabric accessories are all hand knitted by us and made using plant-based fibres. Everything is made with our commitment to long-term sustainability in mind.
Our online shop is open 24/7 and we are available by email or social media to answer any questions or requests Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm.
All of our products are:
• handmade by us
• contain ethically sourced ingredients and packaging
• biodegradable, compostable or recyclable
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Conscious House London
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans?
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
We have due diligence processes in place to ensure that none of our suppliers engage in anything that opposes these causes, we promote on social media environmental and gender causes, we support petitions, protests and NGOs that tackle animal rights and anti-slavery. We work to make sure that our brand is not just about skincare, but about promoting issues that we believe in for a better world.
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
Rainforest Alliance certified
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Some (less than a third)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?