- COCOS COSMETICS
More about COCOS COSMETICS
We're not just another online skincare company. We've been in the beauty industry for over 12 years around the Globe and have an international presence in more than 40+ countries.
Best Magazines from London choose us for the top ten best products like VOGUE UK and TATLER. We've helped people look and feel their best for over a decade. We're committed to delivering a great customer experience and making sure we're helping our customers get the most out of our services. And that's why we're known as ‘Cocos Cosmetics TM’.
You can feel good about your skin all day long and our products keep with it. Our products are safe for all skin types and levels, and our products are gentle enough for anyone to use every day.
We at Cocos Cosmetics TM believe in helping people to look and feel younger at their best age.
" We Make Forget Your Age ".
Cocos Cosmetics is a Vegan brand, clean beauty, green and blue natural cosmetics.
Connect & follow COCOS COSMETICS
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
We are donate some money, we are not promoting anything political at all, we are advising to our customer what to eat to be healthy living and young, we are fight for the rights in court, we are working with different people from around the world
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Do any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have fairtrade certifications?
Some (less than a third)
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?