More about Chickpiece
'Walk more softly across this earth, leave less footprints in our wake. Plant seeds that will flourish and grow for generations to come, nourish ourselves with the fruits of the earth whilst respecting those that share it with us. Care for ourselves, look after each other. Restore, protect, love.
Chickpiece is a collection of charms that embody six pillars of a healthy, ethical lifestyle that will nourish us and all life on this planet.
Six Identities, Six Values to live by....
Also check our Native range of earthy pieces using amazonite and natural hemp cord for that chilled out summer vibe.
Each piece of our jewellery features our signature diamond cut sterling silver ring that brilliantly sparkles and shines radiating positive light & energy. This ring reflects the natural cycles of the world around us that connects our six beautiful lifestyle values.
Choose between our delicate 925 sterling silver cable chain or for that extra sparkle, why not choose our truly stunning 925 sterling silver rolo chain.
All of our jewellery findings are 925 sterling silver and we will not compromise on quality when it comes to the materials that we use (unless of course it’s bad for our planet!).
Your Identity Charm Necklace will be placed on beautiful seedpaper for you to then plant and watch the pretty flowers grow! Our biodegradable Jewellery wallet features our hand stamped trade mark logo on a stainless steel tag and we use paper padded envelopes with brown paper tape which are letter box size, all 100% recyclable. We walk to the post box and will not hesitate to hand courier locally to save on our carbon footprint !
💚Small Family Business
💚Using our platform to help educate
💚 Proudly supporting Surge (Earthling Ed)
💚 Planting trees to offset carbon with Ecologi
💚Supporters of Plant Based Health Proffessionals UK
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Chickpiece
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Donating to surge, planting trees, supporting plant based health professionals. Area on website to talk about all of the issues with animal agriculture industry. Promote wfpb diet, myth busting. Etc blog
- Do any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have fairtrade certifications?
Some (less than a third)
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
Rainforest Alliance certified
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Some (less than a third)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?