More about Yumfu
Are you looking to achieve your goals while letting your body thrive with the powers of whole food plant-based nutrition?
Well, look no further. I know that there is no such thing as a one size fits all plan, that's why every plan I create is tailored to be as unique to your individual needs, likes and dislikes as possible.
If you are looking to achieve a transition into a whole food plant-based diet from an omnivorous diet, maybe you are looking to lose weight or gain mass, it could be that you want to enhance your athletic abilities to perform to your highest standard.
Bodybuilding? I've got you.
Lowering cholesterol? Let's do it.
There is no plan big or small that cannot be created to suit you, you name it, I can do it!
We all know our health is vital to living the best possible life we can, don’t let your health become an afterthought as we all know nothing feels or tastes better than when we feel nourished.
I want and guarantee to give you the best evidence and science-based nutritional advice to keep to your health goals and boost your body to the optimal health it was designed for with tailored packages for your exact needs and desire.
With free consultations over a video call, I want to get to know YOU, support YOU and give you the best nutrition, advice and mouth-watering recipes I have to offer.
If you would like to find out more about me then please do get in touch.
What does Yumfu mean? Nothing, it’s cute, catchy and stuck.
Plant Fuelled Podcast - On both Apple Music and Spotify:
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Yumfu
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?