More about Bubblebeez
From bath bomb to 3-in-1 multiwash, from fabric refresh powder to wax melt, all our products are produced and packaged by our small team in our workshop in Macclesfield, Cheshire. We pride ourselves of icing only biodegradable glitters in our products and making as much of our packaging recyclable.
We post out across the UK.
If you are local to Macclesfield, our Opening hours for our workshop vary and are posted on our Facebook page each week.
Our products are fully compliant with all relevant regulations.
Email: [email protected]
Wheelchair access: Yes
Wheelchair accessible toilet: No
Connect & follow Bubblebeez
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?