- BotaniCuisine, LLC
More about BotaniCuisine, LLC
SPECIALTY VEGAN FOODS that are shockingly delicious and satisfying, sold at farmer's markets, events, and in restaurants.
PLANT-POWERED: AN EXTRAORDINARY LIFE. Virtual meetup series with guest speakers, exploring interesting, relevant topics.
PLANT-POWERED MEAT MONTH. Online promotion for restaurants and professional chefs.
VEGAN BURGER SMACKDOWN. A public event featuring creative, unique food with music and entertainment, kids area, and raffles with prizes.
Food prepared in a commercial kitchen, also available for pickup. Foods: Harvest Quiche and Jackfruit Cakes (like crab cakes) are gluten-free. Calzones with Beyond Meat, veggies, cheese. Pumpkin spice muffins with cashew cream. More food added soon.
MONTHLY EMAIL NEWSLETTER for free to subscribers.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow BotaniCuisine, LLC
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Nondiscrimination statement on website. Will add statement on printed materials and include in all promotions.
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?