Blossom and Bee Bakehouse
- Blossom and Bee Bakehouse
More about Blossom and Bee Bakehouse
We are a Devon based Wedding Cake Supplier offering beautifully bespoke buttercream Wedding cakes suitable for every guest, specialising in Vegan & Gluten-free.
We specialise in vegan & gluten-free wedding cakes as we believe everyone should get a slice of the action, no one should miss out due to their dietary preferences or allergies.
We offer taster boxes to try our wide selection of flavours, please contact us for the next available taster box weekend. Boxes can be posted all across the UK as we know many couples travel to this beautiful area of the country for their dream wedding. Consultations can take place over the phone or preferably face to face with a coffee in hand.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Blossom and Bee Bakehouse
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- Do any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have fairtrade certifications?
Some (less than a third)
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, contain palm oil, is it sustainably sourced?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?