- Be-Ve Kids
More about Be-Ve Kids
At Be-Ve Kids®, we believe a lot of teaching opportunities happen over the dining table. From eating seasonal veggies to holding mealtime discussions about key social and environmental issues, every mouthful and moment holds space to make an impact.
That’s why we’ve developed a range of personalized life-like tableware for kids, helping parents bring education to the table in a colorful and compassionate way!
With our life-like Be-Ve Kids ® tableware, your child will go on the most delicious adventure of discovery and delight! From personalized plates and cups to bowls and placemats. We make eating fun, interactive and educational.
With Be-Ve Kids® collectible plates, bowls, mugs, and place-mats help your children discover animals and creatures large and small, plant foods and habitats from around the world that teach kids from an early age that animals are friends, not food, and that eating fruits and veggies makes you healthy and strong!
Be-Ve Kids ® products can shape children's views on animals as friends, encourage healthy plant-based eating, and contribute to creating a kinder world for all.
Bel & Shel, co-founders of Be-Ve Kids ®, are vegans, artists, animal lovers, and entrepreneurs on a mission to help compassionate parents raise compassionate kids.
We offer wholesale, drop shipping, licensing and we love working with sanctuaries!
Email: [email protected]kids.com
Connect & follow Be-Ve Kids
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
Refugee and asylum justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
sign petitions, donate to rescue centers, promote on social media
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
Environment and Sustainability
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?
What was the motivation behind your project? What did you want to change in the world?
We believe that our children and grandchildren will be the change in creating a compassionate and kinder world for animals and humans. The movement is strong and growing but it will be the next generation that will finally make veganism the norm.
Who is the team behind your project?
My husband (the artist) and myself along with our graphic designer in Honduras (we used to live there), our vegan writer in the UK, and various project-based team members around the world.
What one thing about your project would most surprise us?
My husband has early Parkinsons and is able to create these like-like pieces
If your project could be granted one wish, what would you wish for?
That our dinnerware be enjoyed and used around the world by parents teaching their kids compassion towards all beings
Is there anything else that you would like to share with us about your project?
We are happy that there are many companies and people now that share our ethos and we are glad that we woke up and are able to be part of this movement of compassion!