Bain & Savon Ltd
- Bain & Savon Ltd
More about Bain & Savon Ltd
We believe that the products we make should be good for us and the environment. That's why all our products are packaged in fully recyclable packaging. NO MORE PLASTIC BOTTLES OR WRAPPING WHAT SO EVER.
We are powered by 100% renewable energy. We use Cellulose to wrap our shower puck, deodorant stones and soaps.
These bags are made in the UK from cellulose film made from annually renewable corn / potato starch that has been accredited biodegradable & compostable to 'BS EN 13432' and 'OK Compost'. They are also approved for Anaerobic digestion (ISO 15985) & Marine biodegradation ASTM D6691-09. The film has also tested to ensure that once composted there are no adverse effects on the plant growth. Even the packaging nuts we use are made from GM free starch.
Just give us a call on 01946 66813 or email [email protected] (Monday to Friday, 9am - 3pm) and we'll be delighted to answer your questions!
Orders will be sent the same day if your order is placed before 12 noon.
Promo code: I LOVE CATS
£5.00 OFF ALL ORDERS OVER £50 PUT I LOVE CATS IN DISCOUNT CODE BOX
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01946 66813
Wheelchair access: Yes
Wheelchair accessible toilet: Yes
Connect & follow Bain & Savon Ltd
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Sponsor, donate monthly
- Do any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have fairtrade certifications?
Some (less than a third)
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
Rainforest Alliance certified
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Some (less than a third)