Badgers Vegan Kitchen
- Badgers Vegan Kitchen
More about Badgers Vegan Kitchen
Our products contain, No GMO's, hydrogenated fats/palm oils, nuts, artificial colours, sugars/additives.
3 are gluten free and 2 soya free.For the past 8 years we have been making Vegan products, in our fully Vegan kitchens.
We are Vegan too. So no chance of cross contamination issues. We sell direct, via couriers (minimum of 6 pots), we also supply shops/wholesale.
We do not have visitors to our production area. We attend Vegan shows most weekends, within around 120 radius of our base in Beckenham, From Bournemouth to Birmingham, and Norwich to Bath.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Badgers Vegan Kitchen
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
Refugee and asylum justice
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?