More about Baahlm!
Handcrafted in Scotland, we create luxury vegan and cruelty-free skincare using plastic-free packaging.
Our product range:
* Hydrating lip balm
* Soothing lip mask
* Conditioning body balm
We are busy working on a new line of "superfood" facial skincare too!
- Palm oil-free
- Only use natural ingredients
- No parabens or chemicals
10% off your first online order
Promo code: THAAHNKS10
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Baahlm!
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
we have started to run regular competitions, supporting different animal charities
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?
What was the motivation behind your brand, business or organisation? What did you want to change in the world?
The motivation behind Baahlm! Is to be a part of changing the way we treat the planet and our animals. We believe we are proving that you CAN have a fun, vibrant, wonderfully luxurious product in your possession WITHOUT harming anything or anyone.
Who is the team behind your brand, business or organisation?
I am the founder and currently the one and only crafter at the moment. We will be looking to grow our lab team very soon!
What one thing about your brand, business or organisation would most surprise us, or is not known outside of your team?
Baahlm! Was created in lockdown number 1!
If your brand, business or organisation could be granted one wish, what would you wish for?
If we had one wish, as a new business on the block, we would wish for a chance to pitch our wonderful products to a large high street retailer!
Is there anything else that you would like to share with us about your brand business or organisation?
We are in the process of creating a brand new superfood facial skincare range. Judging by the feedback from the trials, this is going to be a huge success!