More about Arsayo
Designed in Paris // 100% handcrafted in Portugal // Cork material produced in Portugal // Lining in GOTS certified organic cotton // Certified nickel free YKK metallic closures made in Portugal
The ARSAYO bag is a unisex city backpack that can be used anytime. In 3 different sizes, the ARSAYO bag will fit everybody.
The ARSAYO bag is worn like a jacket. Thanks to its large straps and its particular adjusted shape, the weight is perfectly well distributed all over the back.
The tongues of the 2 front zippers go behind the back of the ARSAYO bag in order to feel anyone who would try to open it. With the invention on the secured closing system, the company won the French Ministry of the Interior Medal, the 2016 and 2018 European « Lépine » competition GOLD Medals.
For ethical reasons, the ARSAYO bags are animal free. This collection is made out of natural and organic cork made in Portugal.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Arsayo
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
We organize many activism events - We are the founders of the F.A.K.E. Movment - We run a sancutary for rescued andimals
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Do any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have fairtrade certifications?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Some (less than a third)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?