- Arabella Butter
More about Arabella Butter
We believe in keeping it simple.
Our passion is to provide excellent organic trustworthy products for all the family.
What we don't believe:
- We don't believe progress means replacing natural with synthetic.
- We don't believe that bigger is always better.
- We don't believe in cutting corners - even when that means the process is longer, harder and more complex for us.
- We do not nor will we ever test our products on animals.
What we do believe:
- We do believe it is possible to have excellent products that nourish not only our skin but also promote great health and wholeness for the whole body.
- We do believe that it is important to respect in word and in deed everybody and everything that contributes to our products.
- We do believe that are products are among the finest in the world.
Sure it has some faults but this Earth is the only one we have so we are committed to doing business in a way that promotes the health of our planet.
We're lovely...can we say that? Oh, we just did.
12% off all products for all our fellow Ethical Globe partners
Promo code: ETHICALGLOBE21
We love partnering with people who share our values so as here is our way of saluting our fellow ethical consumers and businesses, have 12% off any of our products!! (You're very welcome)
Just fill your basket, add the promo code and you're done!
You can use the code up to 3 times so when you have finished your first round of products, you can feel the promocode love for another 2 visits!
Email: [email protected]
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
We have our own programe called Helping Hand (more info on our website) recording our commitment to donating 15% of our profits to charity. The charites we support change but at the moment, we are supporting a charity called Love A Child which provides food and education for underprivileged children in Haiti
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Some (less than a third)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?