Angels & Cookies
- Angels & Cookies
More about Angels & Cookies
We have four cookie dough flavors available:
Chunky Chocolate Chip
Ginger Spice & Everything Nice
We endeavor to use Organic and Free Trade ingredients when possible. Our cookie dough is free from hydrogenated oils, cholesterol, additives, preservatives, artificial ingredients and refined sugar
The cookie dough can be chilled for up to 1 month or frozen for up to 10 months. Once opened seal in an air tight container in the fridge and consume within 2 weeks.
Each tub contains 333 grams of cookie dough goodness and makes 11 medium sized cookies / 4 jumbo size cookies / 100 mini sized cookies in minutes!
A fun, mess free experience for students, kids, mums, dads, grandparents and anyone on the planet who loves delicious freshly baked cookies straight out of the oven.
There is nothing to add to our cookie dough, just form your cookies any shape or no shape and pop in the oven!. Our cookie dough is also free of the 14 recognized food allergens - the main ones being gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, nuts, soya, sesame.
Available in all flavors to buy as single tubs or as a pack of 4.
Made in a Vegan and Free From kitchen site and Vegan certified from the day we opened our business
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Angels & Cookies
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
I retweet posts, I product Vegan products, I donate to certain groups and particpate in some peaceful protests. Information asked below does not apply to me yet as I am growing my business organically on my own as a single mom
- Do any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have fairtrade certifications?
Some (less than a third)
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
Rainforest Alliance certified
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- If any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, contain palm oil, is it sustainably sourced?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?