- Anasha Sprachschule
More about Anasha Sprachschule
Welcome to ANASHA Sprachschule!
We are a family-run business with 💜
Not only do we share our love for each other but also our love for languages and teaching.
Oscar Wilde once said:
“Life is too short to learn German.”
We’re assuming poor Oscar just didn’t take the right courses because anyone can learn German – that includes you! In our interactive classes, we teach the beautiful German language in a lively and fun way.
Our online school specializes in pronunciation, conversation and written German. Check out our offer – we have something for everyone!
We offer conversation classes, phonetics fitness and writing courses - all online so you can participate from wherever you are in the world!
10% off all courses
Promo code: ETHICALGLOBE
This offer is valid for all new customers who found us on Ethical Globe.
It is applicable for bookings of all courses.
When booking a monthly membership the discount remains in effect for the first and all following payments as long as your membership is active.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Anasha Sprachschule
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Sharing relevant content in our classes and through social media while teaching German (e.g. raise discussions in class about veganism and environmental issues to raise awareness; posting vegan recipes), donating to sanctuaries via abillionveg, attending protests, organising events
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?