A Kitchen Fairytale
- A Kitchen Fairytale
More about A Kitchen Fairytale
The recipes in the book helped iida, the author to reverse the symptoms of inflammatory arthritis, following the principles of the Paddison Program for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Packed with beautiful photography — inspired by the author's hugely popular Instagram and Facebook accounts @akitchenfairytale — and insider tips such as tackling aeroplane food and travelling, as well as easy to follow shopping lists, this is a must-have book for anyone who wants to take responsibility for their own health and enjoy plant-based meals that provide deliciously nutritious options for the whole family.
Connect & follow A Kitchen Fairytale
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans?
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Cook plant-based only