Wonderlab Doozy Pots
- Wonderlab Doozy Pots
More about Wonderlab Doozy Pots
We’re a family owned, female led, curious bunch dedicated to creating wholesome indulgences that are kind to the earth.
We’ve combined our love of delicious things, our passion for invention, and our food science savvy to craft delightful plant-based pleasures you can’t live without – whilst keeping a careful eye on the impact we have on the world around us.
Our founder and innovator-in-chief, Kirsten Sutaria, has since worked with brands big and small developing countless beloved recipes across the US and Europe and has spent the last 10 years professionally exploring the wonderful world of ice cream. Now, she’s bringing together her interest in plant-based nutrition and her expertise to create her very own wondrous, delicious, and sustainable treats.
Available in the US:
Connect & follow Wonderlab Doozy Pots
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
From our packaging and our ingredients, to our social posts and articles.
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)