- Sonestia Skincare
More about Sonestia Skincare
Vegan & eco-friendly skincare products handmade with locally sourced oils and essential oils. Face and body oils 99% local, butter and balms with local oils and organic fairly traded shea butter. More products coming soon.
Why buy from us:
- Handmade in Essex
- Sourcing oil and essential oils locally
- Eco-friendly packaging (mainly manufactured in UK)
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Transparency : no hidden ingredients
- High quality ingredients
- Support the local economy
- No palm oil
- Personal experience
- Manufacturing process reducing carbon-footprint
- Affordable : you get what you pay for
Refill your bottle of oils if you live locally.
10% when you join
10% on your first order when you join our newsletter.
Check your spam box for our email with the promo code and add us as a safe sender.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Sonestia Skincare
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Promote recycling and reusing
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?