- Ambra Translations
More about Ambra Translations
AMBRA TRANSLATIONS is an international network of passionate, top-notch native translators from all over the world!⠀
Our focus is on vegan and sustainable companies that share the same values and respect for animals, the environment and human beings.
Since 2011 we have been working on translation, localization, proofreading and post-editing of websites, emails, contracts, catalogs, brochures, product sheets, online ads, articles, posts, technical manuals, CVs, keywords… We have also gained experience in many areas: astrology, furniture, automotive, children, legal, electronics, finance & economics (incl. stock market, cryptocurrency – bitcoin – blockchain), fitness, real estate, medicine & health, vegan lifestyle, fashion & beauty, tourism, web & IT.
We translate into and from 𝗜𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻, 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵, 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵, 𝗚𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻, 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵, 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝘂𝘁𝗰𝗵 (𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁). We are punctual, precise (picky!) but fast, equipped with the best CAT tools on the market.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Ambra Translations
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?